Enjoy Dramatic results with Your Perfect Highlights!
Highlights add dimension, creating the illusion of thicker, fuller hair. You can brighten your image with softness. Don’t settle for second-rate color. Come in for a FREE consultation from a certified consultant who is obsessed with the latest trends in hair color and conditioning.
What will Highlights do for you?
Looking your best helps you be your best. Right or wrong, second-rate highlights stack the deck against you and professional highlights stack the deck in your favor. Highlights come in many forms… chunky, soft, vertical, horizontal, and special placement like peekaboo. Do your highlights artistically accentuate your face or distract? Are you making the most of skin tone, eye color, and face shape? Who is helping you get it right? Enjoy your FREE professional consultation, today!
What should you expect from your Highlights?
- Wella hair care products are known for durability and high shine color. Since its founding by a German hairdresser in 1880,
- Wella has been constantly improving hair care technologies.
- Are your highlights right for the season? Winter, Spring, or Summer, natural hair color changes with sun exposure, seasonal activities, and light. Expect your color choices to change for the better so you can make the most of the light and your wardrobe.
- You can neutralize your skin’s greenish undertones with warm tones. Same with red tones and cool tones. Expect your consultant to know her color science and artistry.
- Do your highlights make your eye color pop? Blue, green, or brown with flecks of honey or hazel, your consultant has you covered!
- How do your highlights accent your face shape? Whether your face is angular, square, or round, your highlights can be blended to create the illusion of your ideal face shape.
- Does your hair need emergency care and/or maintenance? Expect to walk out with a plan for hair health and professional color that lasts and lasts.
What options should you consider?
- What is your natural color? Your current color? Damage can occur with drastic changes. Sometimes you need to transition into your perfect color.
- Peekaboo or low-maintenance highlights may fade, so you may want to come in for a glossing service to refresh the tone. Color Touch by Wella actually penetrates the cuticle and rearranges the color molecule, so when it fades, it fades on tone.
- If maintenance is a concern, we can hand-paint, staying off the hairline and part line, so there is no line of demarcation and the grow-out is soft and graceful.
- Hair looking dull? Demi-Permanent Shine Gloss has 67% more shine than untreated hair. Available in clear or color.
If you have over-processed or damaged hair, you’ll need a regiment of specific products to hydrate and restore a healthy shine.
- Dry, breaking hair? Deep Conditioning Treatment gives you intense strengthening and hydration. A Brazilian Blowout will seal your hair cuticle without damage for a smooth look that stays super straight for weeks when your bounce will start to return.
- Just split ends? A Brazilian Blowout Split End Treatment last for four weeks and seals the cuticle for silky smooth hair to help your color and style last.
- Four weeks not enough? A Japanese Straightening Treatment will permanently straighten your hair until it grows out! Let’s talk before you treat for color.
- Dry, crusty, or flaky scalp? Scalp Renew is microdermabrasion for the scalp, which needs to be taken care of just like your face.
Guaranteed for Seven Days
If you’ve ever suffered through beautiful color… that was just wrong for your skin tone – or worse – if your hair has been damaged by mistreatment, rest assured you’ve finally found your forever, no-pressure salon. You won’t have professional help when you get to your own home with your own lighting and styling tools, so the seven-day guarantee means your consultant will still be here to tweak your look and work with you on your plan for ongoing success! You need to protect your investment with professional advice. Your Master Designer stays up-to-date with quarterly in-salon classes. Classes are weekly for Creative Designers and New Talent. And with Salon Lumen, you also have a Wella brand educator and Master Color Expert on staff!
Come in and meet the staff for your FREE professional consultation. Nothing happens until you are comfortable, you know what to expect, and you are ready to make a change.
At Salon Lumen, we depend on your satisfaction to spread the word. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to delivering a delightful experience. If you are happy, please tell the world. If not, please let us know. Your complete satisfaction is our number one priority.